Karlee - yay for cheesecake on your birthday! Please tell me it was from Cheesecake Factory cuz that will make my jealousy complete. : ) Hey - I totally lost our RSVP card...I have everything else, but not that and that, really, is the story of my life...but WE'RE COMING! :)
We saw you last night... Luke and I were at Johnny Carinos eating dinner and you and Josh pulled in to the Curbside to-go space. We watched you through the window (partly because we're an old married couple now, and we need entertainment when it's just the two of us.. haha.. and MOSTLY because it's fun to watch someone when they don't know you're watching them.. it feels wonderfully stalker-ish) Anyway, I don't think I have ever been around you guys being "coupleish" from our wedding photos I can see that you ARE couple-ish, but I wasn't really noticing much that day... anyway.. I liked seeing you guys being cute and affectionate and couple-ish.. it made me happy and smiley.. ok that's all
Kristin, I've been talking to Josh about how fun it would be to hang out with you and Luke. We'll be riding the bus to camp, and I heard you two are doing the same. Maybe we can set up a date...then we can be couple-ish together.
well I wish I had read this comment sooner so I could let you know that we are, in fact, NOT riding the bus up.. apparently it was assumed we were.. even though we were in Portland for a wedding.. not to mention the fact that you couldn't have paid me enough money to spend 5.5 hours in a bus with kids just to turn around and drive all the way back.. sounds like a stupid plan to me.. anyway.. we SHOULD get together.. probably before you guys get down to the last couple of weeks and have no time for anything.. :-)
6 comments:
happy happy birthday! i hope my card made it to you on time. less than a month to go!!!!!
Karlee - yay for cheesecake on your birthday! Please tell me it was from Cheesecake Factory cuz that will make my jealousy complete. : ) Hey - I totally lost our RSVP card...I have everything else, but not that and that, really, is the story of my life...but WE'RE COMING! :)
We saw you last night...
Luke and I were at Johnny Carinos eating dinner and you and Josh pulled in to the Curbside to-go space. We watched you through the window (partly because we're an old married couple now, and we need entertainment when it's just the two of us.. haha.. and MOSTLY because it's fun to watch someone when they don't know you're watching them.. it feels wonderfully stalker-ish) Anyway, I don't think I have ever been around you guys being "coupleish" from our wedding photos I can see that you ARE couple-ish, but I wasn't really noticing much that day... anyway.. I liked seeing you guys being cute and affectionate and couple-ish.. it made me happy and smiley..
ok that's all
Bo, glad you are coming...thanks for the rsvp!
Kristin, I've been talking to Josh about how fun it would be to hang out with you and Luke. We'll be riding the bus to camp, and I heard you two are doing the same. Maybe we can set up a date...then we can be couple-ish together.
well I wish I had read this comment sooner so I could let you know that we are, in fact, NOT riding the bus up.. apparently it was assumed we were.. even though we were in Portland for a wedding.. not to mention the fact that you couldn't have paid me enough money to spend 5.5 hours in a bus with kids just to turn around and drive all the way back.. sounds like a stupid plan to me.. anyway.. we SHOULD get together.. probably before you guys get down to the last couple of weeks and have no time for anything.. :-)
Post a Comment