that last one is one of my favorites from the shoot too...i love it in B&W. I just wish you would have worn your fiesta dance uniform that day...then it would have been perfect:) 4 days till our date.
Hmmm... seeing pictures of you reminds me of an almost unsuccessful shopping adventure we went on yesterday... I could say more...heehee... We should totally do it again-round two?
7 comments:
beautiful pictures!!
can't wait to see you walk down the aisle to the man of your dreams!
that last one is one of my favorites from the shoot too...i love it in B&W. I just wish you would have worn your fiesta dance uniform that day...then it would have been perfect:) 4 days till our date.
so stinkin cute!
Hmmm... seeing pictures of you reminds me of an almost unsuccessful shopping adventure we went on yesterday... I could say more...heehee...
We should totally do it again-round two?
Meaghan...I love you! Happy birthday and welcome back from India!
Nnaoj...sorry I had to reschedule our date...I thought about you today...I love you!
Yes, Molly...I will call you next time!
Post a Comment