The road was closed, so we explored the lava fields instead.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
KARLEE HOFFMAN (only for a few more weeks)!!! Hi friend! Hey, I know you are super busy, but I was wondering if you knew of your new mailing address yet. I have a save-the-date I want to send your way and it won't be ready until after your wedding, so you'll have left Bend already I believe.
I hope you are relaxing and enjoying life and everything is going great! I miss you, but I'll see you soon!!!
1 comment:
KARLEE HOFFMAN (only for a few more weeks)!!! Hi friend! Hey, I know you are super busy, but I was wondering if you knew of your new mailing address yet. I have a save-the-date I want to send your way and it won't be ready until after your wedding, so you'll have left Bend already I believe.
I hope you are relaxing and enjoying life and everything is going great! I miss you, but I'll see you soon!!!
Post a Comment