On Thanksgiving day we had a luscious Chicken Tortilla Soup lunch!
Followed by a delectable apple pie!
We walked to the park with the other Stricklands, the Spedicks, and the Kimmel.
Ellie wore the adorable hat that we bought for Hannah when she was Ellie's age!
Ellie was fascinated by the trees and by...
Her Papa, Uncle, Joe and Chris playing football. (Josh managed to somehow stain his entire left pant leg, by the way...that's how hard core it was!)
The beautiful Thanksgiving Day sunset!
Aunt Sue, me and Josh at Aunt Barb's house for Thanksgiving dinner. (It was delicious, by the way!)
Papa Lou, Cousin Amanda, Mommy, and Aunt Barb.
Grandma June, Cousin Riley, and Uncle Bill.
And there's all of us...I won't dare name everyone again now that you are all acquainted.
Josh and I after dinner with the parents in the Old Mill District on Friday night.
My lovely friend Tara Jean and I after a delightful morning of crepes and conversation!That is all, my friends, as far as pictures go. We did get to see more friends and family. I got to do a lot of Christmas shopping and Josh golfed with my dad. It was all in all a great Thanksgiving weekend!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. I am missing you a lot and can't wait to hang out next (whenever that may be).
Why on earth were you up early enough to see the sunrise on Thanksgiving?! Crazy!
Sad that I didn't get to see you guys again before you left town, but hopefully around Christmas time? Or when Trina and I make the journey to Walla Walla in the near future.
Post a Comment