Thursday, December 18, 2008

Even though snow was fiercely falling from the sky this morning at 7:30 when I got out of bed, school in Milton-Freewater was still scheduled for a 3-hour delay. No cancellation...are you kidding me? Well, I drove through the blizzard and made it to work. During the 4 1/2 hours I was there a foot of snow managed to accumulate on my car. Bad call on not cancelling school...I think so. I was very happy to arrive safely back at home around 3:40. Once home I decided to take some photos before dark. Now, I leave you with some photos from today while I wait for my wonderful husband to get home.

Our house under massive amounts of glorious fluffy white snow. The fire hydrant in front of our house.
A beautiful shot of a perfect stranger's house and trees.

Our fence...artistic, right?
Christmas and snow should always work hand in hand!
And this one is from last night when Josh crashed out...I couldn't resist.

No comments: