This year's Christmas tree hunt was much different than last year's. Last year it was twenty-something degrees and snowing in the mountains; not to mention the deep snow covering the ground. Here's a little flashback...



This year it was fifty-ish degrees, sunny and beautiful in the mountains but there wasn't even a trace of snow. We navigated off-road a little more this year than last year, hiking up a very promising-looking hill. Despite the lack of snow we still managed to find the perfect tree!




4 comments:
Ok... sorry to notice this... but this is what sisters do! It looks like you (Karlee) and your dad are hanging the same ornament twice!!! That is great! Like Father - like daughter! Looks like you guys had a great time & you have a beautiful tree! We are really excited to see you guys soon!
Love, Danielle
awww!!! you guys are precious!
Hi friend, sorry that took me forever to respond...I changed the settings on our comments so that I have to approve them before they're published, and I forgot! This whole time I thought nobody cared haha. We'll actually be in Albuquerque those dates...of course! Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Ah...Louie! I miss that guy! Not to mention his daughter...
Post a Comment