Monday, August 18, 2008

A weekend out of the ordinary

Ordinarily when we go to Bend, Marlowe is not there...this time he was!

Ordinarily we don't eat at the Pine Tavern when we are in town, but this time we did.Ordinarily I do get to see Nico, but rarely one-on-one...we had "coffee" and it was wonderful!

Ordinarily we don't get the opportunity to take family pictures, but check this out!

Ordinarily Corey is not part of our family, but on Friday he was.Ordinarily we don't get to spend time with Brad and Alex, but we got to have way too much fun mini-golfing it up with them!



Ordinarily there aren't a gripload of people at Elk Lake, but on Saturday...holy cow!
We were fortunate to be out on the water away from the madness...it was delightful!
Ordinarily I don't put pictures of pets on our blog, but I decided that Milo was worthy of being in at least one picture on the blog.
Ordinarily we don't go out for breakfast, but, when we are in Bend, The Crepe Place calls out to us! Yummy!
That's all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in Bend last week and also ate at the crepe place for the first time! I liked it pretty well. But all of the other "out of the ordinary" stuff was left untouched by me. I guess that's to be expected when most of it had to do with your family though.

jonathandy said...

great pictures. what a beautiful couple! oh sweet karlee, makes me miss you :)

Meaghan said...

Happy Anniversary (a day late...)!!!