When we were arrived I noticed that there were bucks wandering through the campground and lounging by the parking lot. The girls below were astonished by the tame deer, and so were many others with cameras in hand. Now, in Bend you see deer just chillin' in yards and such, but honestly, these deer were beyond tame...we could have sat down beside them and petted them. We didn't though...who knows what diseases they could have, plus they are still none-the-less wild animals with antlers.


Below you will see Josh and I doing nothing more than relaxing on the shore of the beautiful Wallowa Lake!


Joseph is the town nearest the lake. It is kind of like the Sisters of eastern Oregon. We discovered a new love in this little town of Joseph: Mad Mary, this fun little 50s-style soda shop with incredible chocolate chip cookies and ice cream sundaes!
To top of a grand day we went to see WALL-E at the M-F Drive-In Theater. It was a first for me...so great!
1 comment:
I loved Wall-e!
Is it terrible that I almost cried a couple times?
Hope to see you soon friend!
Post a Comment