Having only ever lived in Bend and San Diego prior to our move to Walla Walla, I feel like I never experienced all of the wonderful colors of spring until now! Josh and I decided that the best way to spend this delightfully sunny Sunday afternoon was to ride our bikes around Walla Walla, getting up close and personal with the beauty of God's creation! We also ventured downtown for some delicious Brights ice cream.
6 comments:
Much pretty than Bend is looking lately =)
i'm so jealous of your spring! i so wish i would've been in town to see you last weekend- or maybe that you had come this weekend. :) Love you & your pretty Walla Walla flowers.
I love you! THanks for updating so I can still be apart of your life! Yea Spring in Seattle is LAME!
K, and of course Josh (sorry, you can't be J, 'cause I'm J)...
HOW ARE YOU?! I got your message awhile ago, K, but just didn't have time to make any calls at that point. Now I finally do have time, but I left my phone in a hotel and never got it back. This Sunday, though, I will get a new one. I love your guys' pictures. You look like married life is treating both of you oh so well! I'm jealous! How do you like being an IA? Well, there's so much I have to fill you in on! Much too much to type here, but I will call you soon...LOVE YOU!!!!
Karleeeeee!!!! Hi :) Miss you ooodles and ooodles!
Post a Comment