Tuesday, May 20, 2008

50th post!

Last weekend was muy caliente (or hot for those of you who do not speak a word of Spanish)! My wonderful parents came to Walla Walla just to see us! We had a marvelous time enjoying the sun! Josh and dad golfed. Mom and I explored Bennington Lake, which is only 1.5 miles outside of Walla Walla. Below are a few photos of Bennington Lake and the Blue Mountains.

I know, it's beautiful! More of you should consider visiting us in Walla Walla!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful! I'm glad I got to chat with you for a little bit tonight. Can't wait to see you!

Luke & Kristin said...

oh come on!!! you took forever to put up a new post and then we get THREE pictures?!?!?!
that's crap.
(I realize that I have zero room to talk here..)
but I know what's going on in my life.. so I don't feel the need to post about it, because it doesn't effect me.. however I DON'T see you all the time, and therefore DON'T know what's going on in your life..
MORE PICTURES!

Luke & Kristin said...

and yes.. that last comment was yelled, not spoken.. I typed VERY hard

Lindsay said...

Hi lovely lady! We're back from NM and you should be expecting a phone call very soon!