


On Sunday we went out to Harris Park to fish in the Walla Walla River. It's beautiful out there, but I am a little apprehensive about going back because we saw about 5 million bees...Josh wanted me to walk through a swarm (yeah...right!). We also saw two, not just one but two, snakes, which was my greatest fear going out there. You should have seen me when I almost stepped on the water snake...you'd have thought I'd been bit by a rattler. Did I mention that I hate snakes...I really hope I never see another snake in my entire life! However, I would like to see Harris Park again if I have the guts.


2 comments:
Karlee one time we had a rattle snake in the driveway at the ranch. You don't have to go to the park to see snakes. Aunt Diane
That's comforting...thank you. So glad you finally can leave comments on the blog. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment