Monday, June 9, 2008

Land of the sugar beets!

On Friday afternoon we drove to the one and only Nampa, Idaho. The drive was beautiful!

On Saturday morning I had the pleasure of enjoying "coffee" with my much-loved and missed friend Trina Dawn!


While I was out, Josh and Randy went to a men's breakfast for the church. It wasn't until I returned and noticed both the van and the Blazer were still in the driveway that I found out they had departed from the house on Randy's new bike...When they got home from breakfast Randy took Hannah for a short ride on "papa's cycle."
Then Josh took me for a stroll!
While Randy and Danielle went for a short ride around the block, Hannah explored our vehicle.
Heather took me downtown for a yummy lunch at a hole-in-the-wall Italian place, then to the Flying M for dessert! We always have a great time together!
Later on we went to a huge park in Eagle. I wish I would have got a picture of the waterslide...it is just a waterslide people...there is no pool at the bottom...it boggled my mind for sure!
Josh helped Hannah conquer the rock wall.
So...she offered him one of her scrumptious imaginary candies!

Ellie May is only getting more adorable by the day!

Hannah decided to run up this hill when we were trying to leave the park...Uncle ran up the hill to catch her.
All in all, it was a wonderful weekend! We had a ton of fun! Thanks Randy and Danielle for your hospitality...we love what you've done with the guest room!

4 comments:

Luke & Kristin said...

why are there no pictures of the guest room? I like looking at rooms.. you've FAILED ME ONCE AGAIN KARLEE!

joshandkarlee said...

It's very difficult to meet expectations that haven't been communicated...I don't think that qualifies as failure. Next time I will get the photos, just for you.

nicolettebw said...

I applaud you very much for the wonderful amount of photos you've included!!! I love blogs with photos!
hey. when are we having a phone date?

Unknown said...

haha. Yup she is fun to watch. It all started with her asking why I don't have any kids for her to play with. I told her I wasn't ready for kids or married. Then she wanted to know why I wasn't married. I think I tried to change the subject:-)