Josh and I had to embarrass my mom a little...kind of an inside joke.
We shopped kayaks! We've been wanting to get kayaks for a while. Our wonderful parents have blessed us with amazing birthday presents...two kayaks! (Yes, I do realize we are sitting in one kayak in the picture...that's not "the one"..."the two" are not photographed here...I'm sure they will be on many future blog posts)
Papa Lou guarding the public restrooms...no one got past him!
Out to dinner...my daddy and my husband...I love them both oh so much!Early Sunday morning Josh and my dad went out for a Father's Day round of golf. My mom and I soaked up some sun on a nice walk through Walla Walla.
Let me tell you...It was a fantastic weekend!
3 comments:
Oh what a fun Father's day!
And YAY about the kayaks - that's cool!
Can't wait to see you next week!!!
your hair is getting so long!! come home and visit!!!
bring the kayaks up and go camping with us!
Post a Comment