Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Day

On Sunday, January 27 Walla Walla got a good 8 inches of fluffy white snow. School was cancelled on Monday and Josh only had to work a half-day. So, we took off on a mountain drive. We saw some of the most stunning views of our lives...how can anyone see beauty like this and not believe, not worship, the Creator!






6 comments:

joshandkarlee said...

Looks like we had fun!

Anonymous said...

Look beautiful!
And nice new layout!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Meaghan! We have got to have a phone date soon! Josh and I may be coming to Bend in February, and we should definately get together too(I'm not messing around this time)! I love you!

joann boswell said...

Yah snow!!

Heather said...

Karlee, do you still use your gmail account? I sent an e-mail there so if you don't get it call me or just call me any way! Love ya!

Elyxis said...

WOW!!! it is so goreous out there... we have had a ton of snow too. I think we have had like 3 2-hour delays and one snow day! anywho, how are you Karlee? I miss you , when are you coming to visit again? :)