We know how to have fun...even on a Thursday evening! Spontaneity = Fun
That's how we get 'er done in our town!
pretty wicked snow angels. We were probably in bed, we know how to have fun on a weeknight too.. :-0
....clearly by that I mean that we were sleeping...sleeping is fun...fun fun sleeping..right??
git r done, now that's what I'm talking about Karlee. You are starting to fit in there! :)
YAY for fun times!Glad you are enjoying the weather up there and having some fun.I miss you Karlee!! Call me whenever you have time and are in Bend.
I'm soo jealous of your snow! It keeps meagerly trying here, but we haven't really had any snow yet. Lame.
I am so jealous of you right now... we havent had more than like an inch of snow here... :-( But, you do look like your having fun! I love ya :)
You two are Soooo Cute together!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
pretty wicked snow angels. We were probably in bed, we know how to have fun on a weeknight too..
:-0
....clearly by that I mean that we were sleeping...
sleeping is fun...
fun fun sleeping..
right??
git r done, now that's what I'm talking about Karlee. You are starting to fit in there! :)
YAY for fun times!
Glad you are enjoying the weather up there and having some fun.
I miss you Karlee!! Call me whenever you have time and are in Bend.
I'm soo jealous of your snow! It keeps meagerly trying here, but we haven't really had any snow yet. Lame.
I am so jealous of you right now... we havent had more than like an inch of snow here... :-(
But, you do look like your having fun! I love ya :)
You two are Soooo Cute together!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment