Friday, November 9, 2007

More fall colorfullness!

Oct. 26-29 we were in Bend for a quick visit with friends and family

Nov. 3-4
Pioneer Park in Walla Walla has at least 10 times as many leaves as Drake Park...you can make more than just leave piles...you can make leave mountains!
It was beautiful last weekend!
And Pioneer Park has a ox that is oh so much fun to ride!



The sunset captured from out in the country...Oregon? Washington? I'm not sure.
The Blue Mountains...yes, that's right, these mountains look like hills to me too.

3 comments:

Randy said...

wait a minute, did I just witness you clowning on the blues? You might be my sister in law but you better pump your breaks young lady! :)

Elyxis said...

YAH!!!! You found my pet bull... i have been looking for him everywhere!!! Nice to know you have mastered the art of bull riding, it took me like 4 hours.
Jori says hi :)

joann boswell said...

Amazing! Why doesn't Bend's Pioneer Park have a bull to ride? I think it would add such elegance to all of the weddings that take place there.